Recipe for 6-8 people
- 8 mini cucumbers, chopped into half-inch rings
- 5-6 large Roma tomatoes, in ¾ inch cubes (thickness of thumb)
- ½ red onion, minced
- 1 green bell pepper, large diced
- 200g (1 cup) feta cheese
- 250g kalamata pitted olives
- 1 large tablespoon oregano
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt to taste (about ½ tsp)
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
Stir around and adjust to taste and personal preference– it may need to be adjusted, as this is a best-guess estimation for the ingredients of a delicious “winging it” Greek Salad.
That sounds and looks good!